Whatever your expertise - Sales, Service, Parts, or others - from time to time we have openings for hard working, dedicated people who would like to join our team. Please complete our employment application to be considered for any or all of our openings. Please feel free to bring it by one of our locations, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it back to us at (817) 451-3339.
Current Opportunities Available:
- We are now hiring for full-time Service Technicians. Technicians will work on construction equipment that will involve direct hands-on mechanical, hydraulic, and/or electric work. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience; provide your own tools; be able to lift 75 lbs. unassisted; possess a valid driver's license (CDL is preferred, but not mandatory).
- Being a member of our company offers an opportunity to be an integral part of one of the most recognized Ditch Witch dealerships within the entire organization, and one that thrives in a team environment amongst a 3rd-Generation family business. We believe in fostering personal & professional growth and development within our organization, while utilizing Ditch Witch factory training and methods to further develop your skills. We offer the tools you need to be successful, as well excellent benefits such as: Healthcare (HSA Plans), PTO, Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans. We still believe in the core principles of Honesty, Integrity, and Loyalty; and we strive to practice them every day through our work and actions.
Please apply using the online application shown above.
SALES - OUTSIDE SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES REP
- Seeking a multi-task oriented, multi-faceted outside sales representative that will be able to achieve individual success while contributing to and maintaining their role amongst an organizational TEAM. For over 55 years and three generations, Witch Equipment Co. Inc. has been established as a leader of Ditch Witch® construction equipment in the North Central Texas market. Witch Equipment Company desires someone that reflects our aggressive and winning attitude in a competitive industry by recording a good closing record and creating customer loyalty through outstanding service.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Selling and Leasing New and Used Construction Equipment, plus the Parts & Service associated with it
- Possess the self-discipline and motivation to manage and grow a sales territory using organizational skills and efficient sales techniques by calling on existing, new, and competitive customers in Underground Construction - consistently building a database
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms; preparing contracts and recording closing orders. Understand the vital role that financing plays in equipment sales
- Growing and developing customer relationships and loyalty to increase market share
- Qualifying a customer's needs and applications, as well as financial capacity
- Meeting or exceeding Company targets for units, dollars and gross profit
- Define account strategy and own the account plan. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets
- Show the ability to problem solve and overcome objections by creating ideas that help the customer and/or the company
- Providing on-site expertise for demonstrations, machine inspections, and technical support - Tow & Show!
- Attain thorough knowledge of our product and the competition's
- Providing status reports to sales manager – Prospects, Calls, Goals, Market Conditions, and Lost Sales
- Evaluate Trade-Ins, and have a good feel for Market Value
- Knowledge of the utility Industry and its installations is preferred (Ex. Trenching, Directional Drilling, etc.)
- Good Equipment Operator Skills, Mechanical Inclination, and Spanish-speaking are assets, but not required
- Be Charismatic; Professional in Appearance & Delivery – both written & verbal; A Good Judge of Character with the ability to read people and certain situations; Competitive
- Maintain a keen sense of commitment to the company, customer, and self
- Must uphold and exhibit strong moral and ethical conduct – Honesty & Integrity are paramount
- Strong business acumen and PC proficiency required, particularly in MS Office applications
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Class A CDL must be attained (Can be acquired during Training)
EQUIPMENT, TOOLS and WORK AIDS:
- General office equipment to include PC laptop and desk/cubicle; CRM
- Automobile (Includes fuel), cellular phone, product, directories, and miscellaneous expenses
- Continuing Education/Training
Witch Equipment Co. Inc. offers competitive pay via Sales Commissions (with guaranteed draw), Bonus/Spiffs, and Excellent Benefits - including Health Insurance, 401K retirement, and Profit Sharing. Interested candidates should email their resume and Witch Equipment Co. Inc. Application for Employment to: email@example.com.